IconLogin Limited (We) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We are registered on the Data Protection Public Register. Our Data Protection Registration Number is ZA008218. To find out more information about the Data Protection Register, visit the Information Commissioner’s Office website www.ico.org.uk.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scope of Policy
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to download or use our Lock Screen Apps. The Lock Screen Apps are not directed at children under the age of 13.
Information we may collected from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
a) Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the App. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion or when you report a problem with the Website or App.
b) If you contact us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
c) We may also ask you to complete surveys that We use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
d) Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, browser version, cookie details, how long you stayed on a page, your domain name and internet protocol (IP) address, operating system and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
e) Your email address and the answers to your security questions during the set-up phase of the App.
g) We may collect information about the Device or any computer you may use to download or stream a copy of the App onto your Device, including, where applicable, the Device’s or computer’s unique Device identifiers, operating system, browser type and mobile network information and to report aggregate information to any strategic partners.
h) When you view content on the Website, We may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs, including but not limited to internet protocol (IP) addresses, internet service provider (ISP), clickstream data, browse type and language, viewed and exit pages and date or time stamps.
i) When you install or uninstall a the App or when such App searches for automatic updates, that number and information about your installation, for example, the type of operating system, may be sent to us.
Although it is not compulsory for you to give us this information, without it We may not be able to provide you with the full range products and services We have to offer; please note that you will have to provide the information detailed in (e) above when you first use the App.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that We store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/ performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Website work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Website and any potential advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Changes to your details
We will always aim to ensure that all information about you is as accurate as possible and not held for longer than necessary. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
Storage of your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk.
We may collect and store personal data on your Device using application data caches and browser web storage (including HTML 5) and other technology.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the Website are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To send you information about our publications and other related products and services.
- To notify you about changes to the App (updates).
- To verify your email address.
- To monitor, develop and improve the App and/or your experience.
- Assist in and administer the provision of the App to you.
- To collect anonymised data (while using the App) on the number of times a given keypad is used within a given period of time.
- To reset the Picture Password (in this case only your email will be collected).
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If We or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
The App may contain links to and from the websites (via banner ads) of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates (and including, but not limited to, websites on which the App is advertised). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information We hold about you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any such requests.
By submitting your personal information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
The data controller responsible for information held by IconLogin Limited can be contacted online (see above for email address) or by mail at:
Blythe Farm, Mill Street,
Bedfordshire SG19 3JW